LetHostTalk
The best VPS provider — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

The best VPS provider

Is that legionbox.com or inet.ws?
I mean the best VPS provider ...

Comments

• After several weeks of my research I found NeironVPS.com in twitter. I contacted them telling my requirements and their online support answered very fast and politely. Now I am happy running my sites at their ssd hosting account and can highly recommend them to others.

• Believe Hostnamaste.com openvz vps hosting will meet your needs. The customer support was very helpful with transfer and spent over 30 minutes with me helping to upload the files to hosting account. Speed is very fast, I like this host
  • Try RegVPS.com solutions. It is reasonably priced and offers huge storage and transfer amount. I am not that knowledgeable about computers or creating a website but found their web builder software easy to use and when I have found myself in difficulties the customer support was very good and dealt with my problems with efficiency and speed.
  • The best VPS plans are available from decent hosting providers: hostingsource.com (the VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans) and hostsailor.com.
    Great hosting. Excellent prices. I have never had any trouble with the hosting. Anything I need to update, I am told in advance. The customer service is great. Waiting period is not very long. Help is there at your service 24/7. When needed, their reps have walked me through the steps and resolved the issue at hand. Fast, efficient and there for you.