LetHostTalk
Shared account to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Shared account to sign up with ...

Comparing shared accounts from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com, which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• As long as rockhoster.com sticks to the guns on not overselling the servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host. I definitely would recommend them to any friends of mine. They are feature rich and answer trouble tickets usually within 30 minutes to an hour.

• I have been using rockhoster.com hosting solutions for 7 months and I'm very happy with their services. Their servers, support and uptime are superb. The tools provided are great, but for the prices they charge more could be offered.

• Pretty good cPanel web hosting solutions you can get from QHoster.com web host. The service is absolutely wonderful. I also got way more space and bandwidth and can say that the prices for their hosting plans are cheap.
  • Happy using Hostingsource.com Forex VPS hosting. I've never seen such user support. Trouble tickets or questions were answered in minutes not hours. Superb features, service, and quality.