LetHostTalk
The best hosting providers? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

The best hosting providers?

Hi,
I'd like to know some best hosting providers.
Need a huge amount of space but a specific quota of disk space with the best up-time and security.
Any info on Neironvps.com hosting provider? Any reviews, discount codes? What host is better?

Comments

• You can rely on Neironvps.com ssd vps, your sites will be in good hands. The support team is very good. My uptime has been fabulous and I love how much space I have for a relatively low price. They have easy to use admin section and one click installs.
  • The Control Panel, being well-organized and user-friendly, is easy to navigate; same goes for the File Manager and other sections of the CP. I have been using Neironvps.com ssd vps hosting for over 9 months. Diskspace and Bandwidth are good. Thanks.

• I've had outages, but nothing too long. I was down for over an hour once, but they kept me informed about what was going on. The price is right for personal and any business needs and the customer service representatives are helpful.

Give NeironVPS.com a try ;)

• The price for NeironVPS.com ssd vps plans look great ($5.95/mo). Easy to understand website. Great prices. Incredible amount of disk space, bandwidth and benefits as no other host. And they always try to do their best.