LetHostTalk
Magento commerce hosts. what are they? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Magento commerce hosts. what are they?

I need to know all possible hosts that can be perfect for magento commerce web hosting services. The one I know is OBhost.net openvz vps host, but just need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision.
BTW, do you have personal experience of running your web sites with this company?

Any better variants?

Comments

• I'm pleased to say that Regvps.com delivered exactly on their 99.9% uptime promise. So far, everything has been absolutely amazing. Their VPS systems are fully managed and the help they provide is impeccable.  

• I have really good experience dealing with netshop isp - these guys know what they do. Every support ticket was quickly and effectively resolved. Loads of tools on the cPanel. Best of all, they have a lightening quick connection.

• Happy with HostNamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting. India, Europe, USA locations. I can't praise this team of support folks enough - they make things look so easy, they have not had any downtime since I have been a customer.

• VPS accounts from owned-networks.net and libertyvps.net are worth trying.
    I totally recommend this hosting for any starting a website. I mean the loading speeds are insanely fast!
    100% recommended!

• Taking the advantage of the opportunity can recommend Rockhoster.com kvm vps. The setup was fast - I was transferring my test sites within minutes of receiving their (five) instant welcome emails. Now I have so much more control of my web server and confidence being supported by this reliable web hosting provider.