LetHostTalk
podcast and shoutcast hosting? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

podcast and shoutcast hosting?

I have a client who needs podcast and shoutcast hosting services for his new project. The idea he is going to implement into reality is perfect, so I decided to help him to find such a host. Know GTHost.com and also Hostsailor.com offer nice server hosting services, but don't really know how good it for podcast and shoutcast. How do you find their pricing? Have you ever used its shoutcast and podcast hosting services?

What other places do you know for such hosting services?

Comments

• Having compared both web hosts, think GTHost.com instant servers will suit your needs. For what you get, the prices are fantastic. Lots of hosting providers charge a lot more for a lot less. Def. Recommend.

I rate them 100% in their support and everything.

• I'd also recommend Exmasters.com VPS solutions for padcast and shoutcast. This host seems to be geared towards the professional team and they are still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.

• Really, if you are going to host any website, use GTHost.com solutions, they deserve your business. I have never had a problem they couldn't fix, and fast. This is a great service and is a very honest and up front person when offering the best for your site.