LetHostTalk
Shared account to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Shared account to sign up with ...

Shared plans from libertyvps.net and owned-networks.net are provided on sweet terms and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

Comments

• Glad to find NETSHOP web host. Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am! Overall they are a big improvement from my last host, and I hope they continue with their good service.
  • kvchosting.net -  good for ONshore
    libertyvps.net - good for OFFshore

• I am very satisfied with Owned-networks.net hosting solutions.. Wonderfully thorough and responsive support. They helped me with all the issues and i must say that they are really knowledgeable.

• Don't look any further just go for owned-networks.net and you'll be happy. I've tested 100 connections at once with the wordpress website. They paused in 2 minutes, and then they operated normally as if nothing had happened.

Performance is great, uptime too, and the service is phenomenal!

• libertyvps.net that you mentored is good for offshore hosting. If you need that type of hosting than -  go ahead.
    Also don't  forget to have a look at 
    They are known as good provider for SSD.

• I would recommend bodHOST because it is a solid web host that prioritises the needs of its clients. In the hosting market, assistance is essential because it assists clients in resolving issues at any time. Customers gave them a 4.8 out of 5-star rating for their superb 24/7 customer service and 99.95 percent uptime. They provide the best services as well as new offers at a price that everyone can afford.

If you buy today, you'll get a 35% discount on Linux shared hosting services and use the Coupon Code - "WH35"