LetHostTalk
Stable server provider ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Stable server provider ...

Which server is better to sign up with - qhoster.com or owned-networks.net?
What would you do being in my place?

Comments

• I have a small personal website, and it hasn't been down a minute since I signed up with QHoster.com cPanel web host. Features are excellent and pricing is competitive. As for network uptime and speed connectivity, they are perfect.

• Use the code 1GBITPORT and get 1Gbit Port Free Upgrade on QHoster.com Dedicated Servers. Well done guys. Other web hosts could learn a bit from you guys on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.

• So far I haven't had any downtime, and according to a 3rd party uptime monitor, QHoster.com has 99.99% uptime. The speed connectivity is ok, uptime is great as I saw my sites always up and available (online) for my visitors.

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    If you’re looking for a fast dedicated hosting service, don’t look any further. A contract with Ownwebservers gives you access to turbo servers that Ownwebservers describes as 20 times faster than conventional servers. This provider offers great features that can satisfy both professional web developers and less-experienced clients. 20% OFF Dedicated Server Hosting on plans - Code - DEDI20. The offer is limited time.

Unlimited bandwidth
    Excellent server administration
    Excellent backup management
    Windows and Linux support

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at [email protected] or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!
  • I am lucky to have chosen QHoster.com hosting service - these guys know how to keep everything working and running efficiently. My site's pages load really fast, think that it is due to their processor. The features and free bonuses they offer are really cool and very helpful for a webmaster who want to build new web site and host it immediately within minutes.

• I've been GTHost.com instant server hosting customer for over 8 months now, the attention to detail, great customer service and excellent pricing make them the only choice for my web hosting needs, I would recommend them to anyone. The availability of both live online support and phone support is fine.

• HenryjackHenryjack Member, Provider
    AllWebHost.com Platform is a leading cloud hosting provider that offers a wide range of services, including computing, storage, networking, databases, and machine learning. AllWebHost Platform is a good choice for businesses of all sizes, from small businesses to large enterprises. They offer a variety of features, including high availability, scalability, and security, excellent customer support.

Here are the features:

Wide range of services
    High availability
    Scalable
    Secure
    Excellent customer support

Special Offer: 50% First Month Discount on cloud server >> Best deal buy here >>>https://allwebhost.com/vps-cloud-server-promo/