LetHostTalk
Shared account ...need a cheap one ... - General Talks Discussions on LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
YourLastHost

Shared account ...need a cheap one ...

Shared account is in need and I wonder if hostuszone.com is the best place to have a deal with?

Comments

• Nice shared hosting solutions offered by kvchosting.net provider. Recently my website was hacked due to my own negligence. They even helped me restored my website!
  • Give Rockhoster.com a try. I'd recommend them quite highly if you're looking for reliable host along with helpful support team.
  • When it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with time-tested and trusted brands in the hosting industry like Canspace.ca - they offer nice shared hosting accounts with zero overselling. Free Instant Setup!
  • It seems to me that QHoster.com would be the best choice of shared hosting service (zero overselling). I used the code: CR2QS5B85D - it gave me 30% OFF Shared Hosting! (applies to annual billing cycles).
  • Shared plans from hostingsource.com and avansit.com are good enough to sign up with.
    Everything has impressed me:
    - great network and server uptime,
    - perfect and useful scripts as well as tools,
    - helpful, professional customer support, etc..