LetHostTalk
Need VPS advice - budget $10/mo. — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Need VPS advice - budget $10/mo.

I have wordpress site with 25000 UV monthly. Not to much plugins
No big peaks and max user in same time is about 350. Site have about 1000 pages, mostly text and pictures. Also some add delivery by adsense.
Any info on OBhost.net openvz vps? Where can I read true customer hosting reviews about the quality of services they provide?
Please can someone recommend proper VPS resource. And some good provider in Europe... Thanks

Comments

• Check out VPS accounts from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com (the VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans) and scalahosting.com
    Reliable hosting. Good hardware maintenance, so problems rarely happen. Support is great. No matter what the problem is, they help.

• Been hosting with OBhost.net openvz vps provider for quite a long time, and I'm very impressed indeed. Most of my questions are answered in less than 1-2 hours, which is fantastic. Now, I do want to say that this decent web host has been responsive in its dealings, which cannot be said about many other providers.

• I use GTHost.com VPS service for hosting a set of personal websites. The provider receives my full recommendation and appreciation for getting quality hosting services...Good communication and customer service are key to great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.