LetHostTalk
VPS to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

VPS to sign up with ...

Which VPS is better to sign up with - hostsailor.com or inet.ws?

Comments

• I have already recommended GTHost.com reliable host to one of my friends. The VPS package I use is perfect for me, the pricing is very reasonable and the payment plan fits my needs wonderfully.

• I like profvds.com vps service. They are always courteous and someone is readily available to answer questions or help with any changes in keeping your website current and up to date. The crew there offers fast reliable service. Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers.

• It's great! Now I am happy with the quality of hosting and customer support services provided by Hostnamaste.com openvz vps host. This decent host also offers excellent value for money with a lot of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price.

• KVChosting.net and legionbox.com servers are worth trying.
    With their  dedicated solutions, you are powered with freedom: a box of your own.  Setting up domains, installing modules, your dedicated server can be 100% customized to suit your needs.  Powered by CPanel, all domains created are equipped with full features of the linux hosting plans.