LetHostTalk
Best shared hosting provider ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Best shared hosting provider ...

Is that libertyvps.net or planethoster.com?
I mean the best shared hosting provider ...

Comments

• Looking for cheap web hosting, it's important to balance affordability with the necessary features and reliability for your website. 

bodHOST is a popular web hosting provider known for its budget-friendly shared hosting plans. They offer a range of features and a free domain name for the first year. Bluehost is also officially recommended by WordPress.

Get 25% OFF on our reliable and secure web hosting services! Use code WH25 to avail of this offer.
  • I really enjoy my hosting experience dealing with kvchosting.net - it is TOP web host. A lot of features, and you have control a lot of control. Never seen my site down. I wish there was some better documentation for some things but I cant complain.

• MathiasMathias Member, Provider
    We have some plans for you here: https://luxvps.net/web-hosting

At Luxvps, we think that everyone should have access to top-notch hosting options without having to spend a fortune. Because of this, we provide a range of virtual private servers (VPS), VPS hosting packages, and storage KVMs at affordable rates starting at just €2/month. We have a plan that's perfect for you whether you're an individual looking to host a personal website or a business in need of robust VPS solutions. You can rely on us to keep your data safe and secure since we offer 24/7 assistance and automated backups. Visit our website to find out more and to begin using Luxvps today.
  • Take a look at web hosting offered by NetShop-isp.com.cy professionals. Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore. The servers are fully-redundant, flexible and scalable, there is no downtime on them. Technicians are skillful and qualified.

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    OwnWebServers is a leading cloud based web hosting provider with an excellent reputation among webmasters for providing extremely fast, efficient hosting services. They offer broad array of hosting services at affordable cost and all plans are packed with world-class features.

Their web hosting plan starts at just $3/month with the best below features:

+ Good uptime (99.95%)
    + Decent speed 
    + One-Click-Install for WordPress
    + Easy to use, beginner-friendly
    + Free domain and site builder
    + 24/7 support (chat and phone)

Buy Here: https://ownwebservers.com/web-hosting/
  • ahmedarain17ahmedarain17 Member, Provider
    edited July 2023
    Both are good options to consider as shared hosting. But I don't recommend using shared hosting because after some time when the traffic on the website will increase it will work slow, So I recommend you to increase your budget and go for Managed Hosting. Checkout Devrims Managed Hosting for it 
  • The best shared hosting providers are: hostingsource.com and planethoster.com.
     They are very easy to work with and do a great job of keeping the sites up all the time. They are also priced well so that they are affordable to basically anyone who would want to use them.