LetHostTalk
Managed Servers in the UK? - General Talks Discussions on LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
YourLastHost

Managed Servers in the UK?

I would like to ask about the most reliable hosts offering Managed Servers!
I have found Hostunmetered.net server hosting provider with servers in Russia.
Their dedicated Servers look ok for my sites.
What are your views on their services, pricing, features?
Alternatives?

Comments

• Just don't hesitate and contact Hostunmetered.net and see what you'll get exactly.
    The patience of their staff with people like me who need lots of guidance is much appreciated. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a courteous and reliable web host provider.
  • Have a look at servers from legionbox.com and hostplax.com.
    They have provided an exceptional customer service. These folks are knowledgeable and quick to resolve any issues.
  • None of these sites have any good offer.
  • In time with hosting with Hostunmetered.net I needed their support several times, always getting quick solution of the issue. Thanks for the great work so far and keep it up. Highly recommend them.
  • I first contacted hostunmetered.net support staff for help with one of their packages, I could tell this host was a keeper. Their support staff were so kind, and even transferred my existing reseller at no charge. Their pricing is cool. Recommended!
  • There are plenty, but if i would need to pick UK based i would choose one from Tsohost, Siteground or Vooservers
    www.vpsnet.com