LetHostTalk
VPS account + DDoS protection - General Talks Discussions on LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
YourLastHost

VPS account + DDoS protection

I plan to use a VPS with included DDoS protection and ddos-guard.net is in my mind as they are cheap and resourceful and I wonder if they are the best in this realm?

Comments

• Taking the advantage of the opportunity can recommend Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ and KVM VPS hosting solutions - The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.
  • Why not to give Cloudarion.com a try?
    They offer nice SSD KVM VPS hosting solutions. They certainly have built the host with a customer focused attitude and we couldn't be more pleased.
  • This is not ad thread!