LetHostTalk
Shared account to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Shared account to sign up with ...

TarakliyaTarakliya Member
edited June 2023 in General Talks
Comparing shared accounts from kvchosting.net and planethoster.com, which plan is better to buy and why?

Comments

• HenryjackHenryjack Member, Provider
    Before choosing any hosting provider you have to read reviews.
  • Extremely and painlessly satisfied dealing with Orangeserver.net and their team, hosting service is superb. The customer/tech support team is always ready to help. They are online 24/7 - this is great. Servers are stable - this what I was looking for long time.

• I have been using QHoster.com cPanel web hosting for 7 months and I'm very happy with their services. Their servers, support and uptime are superb. The tools provided are great, but for the prices they charge more could be offered. Pricing is so to say reasonable. you get what you pay for.

• I am very happy with the performance of my sites there. Very Mac friendly interface. If you value excellent service, advice and professional support don't look any further. NETSHOP web host is great!

• HortHort Member
    Try shared accounts from canspace.ca and hostingsource.com as they are full-featured and low cost.
    They have a well earned reputation, which means they have lots of good reviews here on WHT which made you feel comfortable in choosing them.