LetHostTalk
I am looking for server provider — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

I am looking for server provider

I am looking for large data centers in Canada, USA, Europe.
To rent a dedicated server in these countries.
Or global data centers that place their equipment in Canada, USA, Europe.
What host is better? Any info on Exmasters.com web host?
P.S. Tell me please, if you know

Comments

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    Looking for reliable Dedicated server at an affordable price? Look no further than OwnWebServers Dedicated hosting plans! For a limited time only, we're offering a special discount of 50% off on all Dedicated hosting plans.  With our Dedicated hosting plans, you'll get access to high-performance server, full root access, SSD storage, and the flexibility to customize your server according to your needs. Our plans are designed to provide you with the resources you need to run your website or application without any compromises.

Get 50% OFF on Dedicated hosting plans. Use promo code WHT50OFF during checkout.

=============== Performance Workstation / Gaming===============

AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2950X

• 16 Cores
    • 3.5GHz
    • 32MB
    • RAM: 128GB
    • STORAGE (HW RAID): 2 x 2TB NVME
    • Operating System: Centos 7
    • Server Management: Free Support
    • Firewall: Optional
    • DDOS Security: Optional
    Price $115/mo With using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now
  • Have a look at servers from qhoster.com and kvchosting.net.
    I was very happy with the speed and the website security they provided. I was also very happy with their prices and the general customer's interface.

• Transferred all my sites to exmasters.com VPS and no regrets! Uptime: perfect, Service: perfect. The exceptional support that I have received has helped me learn an immense amount about web design and hosting.

• GomarryGomarry Member
    Servers from hostingsource.com (the dedicated promo is 50% discount for the first month) and hostsailor.com are worth trying.
    The Support team at them is really very cooperative & active 24/7.

• andrei152000andrei152000 Member
    edited May 2023
    I recommend perfectdedicatedserver.com Very good prices, maybe the best prices I have seen so far, free configuration, great support always active, high uptime and great performance. Also it is an active promotion - 20% OFF at any product with this code: dedi20serv
  • HortHort Member
    Servers from hostingsource.com (dedicated promo is 50% discount for the first month for all Server plans) and legionbox.com can be right for meeting all your needs. 
    Great prices and great services. Easy to use software.
    Great Cpanel software for managing the servers or individual accounts!!!