LetHostTalk
Looking for a Shared hosting — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Looking for a Shared hosting

I am looking for a cheap shared hosting with dedicated ip.
Anyone has any good idea or any details of any provider.
budget is 10 usd.
Requirements: 20gb hosting space, Dedicated ip, 100% uptime.
server much be good usa or eu location.
What are your views on kvchosting.net hosting packages? Are they affordable? Any other host for comparison, please? Thanks.
Regards

Comments

• The customer service at kvchosting.net is fantastic. You can contact them about anything. It doesn't have to be a problem. Even general inquiries are happily and quickly addressed. I mean quick, too; often within minutes. The team is so on the ball it's amazing.

• The most important things in a hosting provider are really customer service, reliability, and experience. Kvchosting.net has all of those things and more. Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.

• I would like to say that kvchosting.net does offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.

• ahmedarain17ahmedarain17 Member, Provider
    edited June 2023
    Both providers provide hosting but I have never used these providers you should check out Devrims Managed Hosting because it meets the requirements that you have mentioned above. I am a loyal user and I have hosted several websites on their server. I didn't face any problems up till now. You should add devrims to your list