LetHostTalk
Powerful dedicated server? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Powerful dedicated server?

Hello Folks! I need a managed dedicated server. It should have an integrated gpu.
Like the ones which come with the i7 series or the E5-12X5 series. Ram 24Gb is enough. And HDD 2tbs max.
Any provider recomendations? What host is better? Any info on GTHost.com server hosting?
Any reviews, please?

Comments

• Dedicated servers from qhoster.com and asvhost.com are worth your attention.
    I want to say that their support is super available! I have several plans for my projects, and I can truly say that they are the best at hosting. Very fast answers, big support!

• Well, GTHost.com instant server hosting has been a great experience for me. Network uptime is great. They even have scripts to add email forms and guest books and counters that are part of the package.

• I've had outages, but nothing too long. GTHost.com has a great Dashboard to control everything in your account, from domains to billing to MySQL. I have all my clients host with them and no one has complained.

• I have been using GTHost.com server hosting for 7 months and I'm very happy with their services. Their servers, support and uptime are superb. The tools provided are great, but for the prices they charge more could be offered.