LetHostTalk
Shared account to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Shared account to sign up with ...

Shared plans from rockhoster.com and planethoster.com are attarctive for me and I have to select the best one, so which way is better to follow?

Comments

• Excellent Web Host! Rockhoster.com has been the best provider I've run across. They are extremely helpful not only with problems but with any questions I've had, and the backbone of their hosting - cPanel - is a great tool to control and administer 1 website or a dozen.

• My experience with Libertyvps.net bitcoin hosting has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications. They are always quick with answering my questions and I have seen them go above and beyond the call of duty several times.

• As for centohost.com pricing, it is reasonable. The service has been great, but the customer service is what sets them apart from hosting providers I've used in the past. No issues with viruses or hackers.

• esteemhostesteemhost Member, Provider
    Esteem Host (www.esteemhost.com ) is the perfect solution for anyone looking for a reliable web hosting provider. With our 99.9% uptime and award-winning 24/7 tech support, you can rest assured that your website will always be up and running.