LetHostTalk
Low cost server to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Low cost server to sign up with ...

HortHort Member
edited March 2023 in General Talks
Servers from kvchosting.net and planethoster.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to opt for the best one, so which way is better to go and why?

Comments

• It’s really nice to know that their staff is so competent, just have a look at anyone thread where the person has HAD a problem. I've been with these guys for a very long time. Highly recommend kvchosting.net solutions.

• There have been some issues with server slowdowns however they where promptly resolved by ZipServers.com hence the perfect score. It's good cheap dedicated hosting. The web control panel is sometimes a little slow but very powerful.

• Reliable uptime, the site is running fast and efficiently. I'm not an IT guy so support is important to me. When I found kvchosting.net web host, I was excited to see there was online, live support.

• Servers from legionbox.com and hostingsource.com are well-balanced and cheap.
     These guys are the best in the business in terms of web hosting while offering a plethora of other neat features.