LetHostTalk
Server which is cheap and rock-solid — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Server which is cheap and rock-solid

Servers from asvhost.com and planethoster.com are nice for me and I wonder which way is better to go for me? 

Comments

• SwisshostingSwisshosting Member, Provider
    Are There Any Additional Features Available?

• It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    As one of the most recognizable brands in the web hosting industry, Ownwebservers is a natural fit for affordable managed VPS hosting services. The company’s VPS hosting plans come in Windows or Linux flavors, with multiple versions of the operating systems to choose among.

Full root access with fully or semi-managed options
    Redundant network with multiple layers of security
    FREE website, domain, MySQL, and script transfer

You can save 50% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VPS50. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at [email protected] or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!
  • If you are thinking about getting a host for your website, or moving your site to GTHost.com web host, take my word for it, these guys ROCK. Recommend their instant servers to others.

• Servers from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are worth trying.
    The server has never gone down. The control panel is simple to use and provides all statistics. They have a good knowledgebase and wiki online.