LetHostTalk
Decent shared account ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Decent shared account ...

Shared plans from kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net are to my liking and I have to select the best one, so what should I do?

Comments

• If you really need fast web hosting and a server for your big forum website, I recommend bodHOST, which is one of the cheapest web-hosting providers in the USA and over the globe. With the best features like 99.95% Uptime, Free Migration, Free Setup, Full Root Access, Daily Backup, and many other benefits!

A great deal from bodHOST, Save 50% OFF on Web Hosting - Use Code - SANTA50. The offer ends on 31'12'022. Hurry Up and avail of this offer now!
  • Divya165Divya165 Member, Provider
    If you really need fast web hosting and a server for your big forum website, I recommend Host.co.in, which is one of the cheapest web hosting providers in the India and over the glob. With the best features like  99.95% Uptime, Free Migration, Free Setup, Full Root Access, Daily Backup, and many other benefits!

Their web hosting plan starts just Rs 125/month with getting a free domain*. Also you can save 50% OFF on all web hosting plans - Use Code XMAS50