LetHostTalk
To buy a right server for hosting a forum ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

To buy a right server for hosting a forum ...

KVChosting.net and hostsailor.com servers are provided on sweet terms and I wonder which way I should go and why?

Comments

• Can say that kvchosting.net dedicated server hosting is as good as it gets, they are always available to assist. They help me out a lot and they are always there to support me when i need it. The server uptime is perfect.

• Divya165Divya165 Member, Provider
    Host.co.in has some of the most cheap VPS plans and an approachable interface that makes it perfect for new users. Host.co.in has customer service agents available 24/7/365. The company promises short wait times for answers whenever you reach out, even though it’s an unmanaged plan.

Excellent uptime
    Many hosting types
    All plans offer unlimited email
    Unlimited data transfers with all Shared and WordPress plans
    Lengthy, money-back guarantee
    Easy-to-use website-building software

Their web hosting plan starts just Rs 999/month with getting SSD Storage, Daily Backup. Also you can save 20% OFF on all web hosting plans - Use Code NVH20.
  • I love this hosting provider. I have all of my sites hosted with kvchosting.net web host. I have to say the tech support is freaking awesome. Support is fast and effective. The uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus! Rock solid control panel.