LetHostTalk
Shared plan which is good for hosting a blog — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Shared plan which is good for hosting a blog

Deals from avansit.com and hostplax.com are very attractive for me and I wonder which one should I try for hosting a blog?

Comments

• Deals from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com are worth trying.
    Real 15 minutes qualified technical support is available from them.
    They are fast and quality and I like having deals with them.
  • Use shared plans from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net as they are proven to be the best. These guys talk the talk and they walk the walk. They appear to genuinely care and understand the value and importance of their customers.

• HortHort Member
    QHoster.com and hostingsource.com shared plans are worth trying.
    They will meet your expectations. The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters. Give them a try.
  • Go ahead and give Avansit.com web host a try. I thought of moving to other hosts but this service is really good and I'm gonna stay with them for quite sometime.
  • Think that you will precisely not regret having looked at Canspace.ca shared hosting deals. Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently. It is quite a good option for getting hosting in Canada. + reg .ca domains.
  • Think hostingsource.com would be a perfect choice.
    Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am!