LetHostTalk
VPS to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

VPS to sign up with ...

VPS plans from kvchosting.net and hostsailor.com are provided on lovely conditions and I wonder which one I should stick to and why? 

Comments

• Great host, pricing is average, but support is the best I have seen, goes out of their way to make sure everything is working just right for you. Kvchosting.net is a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful, i recommend them in a heart beat!

• I feel the most important thing in web hosting is the uptime; while everything else can have some impact on your online business, it’s the downtime which hurts the most. My Websites with kvchosting.net web host are running smoothly.

• Why not give NetShop ISP VPS hosting a try?
    Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore.
    I'd like to point out that all of your web sites and projects will in good hands if you choose them.

• VPS accounts from qhoster.com and rockhoster.com are full of useful resources with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
    Their support has been exceptional.
    My issues and queries were resolved promptly. Highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for quality hosting services.

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    If you are a new web user looking to start your own blog, a hobby website, or even Web developer/ Designer willing to start your own Web hosting Business at low cost and investment then this one-time opportunity to get you started online is just perfect for you… Its highly advised not to miss this offer.

Save 70% OFF on VPS hosting plans VPS 2, VPS 3, VPS 4 . Enter promo code DHCOUPON70% during checkout. Renewal would be at a regular price. Note: Code will be expired on 30th October 2022

VPS Cloud Servers Plans & Pricing:

VPS 2

• CPU Cores - 2 Core
    • Storage SSD - 50 GB
    • Memory - 2 GB
    • Operating System: Centos7
    • Additional IP's: Optional
    • Control Panel: Optional
    • Additional Disk: Optional
    • Server Backup: Optional
    • Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Price $4.50/mo. With using promo code DHCOUPON70% | Order Now