LetHostTalk
Shared account from a decent provider ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Shared account from a decent provider ...

Shared plans from qhoster.com and planethoster.com are nice for me and I am in two minds which way I should go and why?

Comments

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    The OwnWebServers company is also well-known for working seamlessly with all major content management systems including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OpenCart, and Magento making it a great fit for web developers. The company offers a variety of hosting plans and they all include a free LetsEncrypt SSL certificate, unlimited SSD storage, and free site migration. Web Hosting plans start at $3/month.

Visit for web hosting plans: https://ownwebservers.com/web-hosting/
  • All I can say is that centohost.com is an excellent web host service that offers the personal touch. They are great! I would recommend them to anyone who needs hosting at a great price, with all add-ons included in that price.

• So no hassles of calling and request for re-configurations. Simple turnkey solution to everything I needed. QHoster.com always takes me with pleasant surprises every now and then. Affordable and efficient.

• Plans from rockhoster.com and hostsailor.com are full-featured and their servers are well-balanced.
    Speed is very good, if not excellent. I spend only several minutes to see the possibilities and my site was up in less than half an hour. Great job guys! My customers will be very pleased.

• I am really impressed by QHoster.com web host and their feature-rich web hosting solutions. I like their multi-locations (over 30 servers to choose from). Support replies fast with no delays. Also they have really nice prices for such a level of the service.