LetHostTalk
VPS to use for hosting a blog ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

VPS to use for hosting a blog ...

VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and qhoster.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way I should follow? And why?  

Comments

• I have been using Right Servers for about 8 months now. I have very good success with their Managed VPS. Good communication and customer service are key to great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider
    OwnWebServers is known for high-quality services at incredibly low prices. The provider’s managed VPS hosting can be used for anything from online stores to web-based apps. The performance is great, and the provider ensures ease of use. Plus, full server control is in your hands.

Apart from the low entry price ($7/mo), one of OwnWebServers primary selling points when it comes to VPS hosting is that it’s semi-managed. You get full root access and a VPS control panel.
  • I have never had to wait for more than 30 minutes for an email answer, and even MSN support has been quick and effective. I rate QHoster.com 100% in their support and everything. They are customer oriented people and also they know what they do technical wise.

• I moved my entire site myself, including databases, so I also can't comment on Rockhoster.com transferring service. Uptime has been okay. I've had about 99.8% uptime with them which isn't bad. It has a good blend of price, features and reliability.

• I would use qhoster.com if I need to cover EU region. But for the US market I would use hostingsource.com.

• I've been with QHoster.com for nearly 8 months after migrating from another terrible host. So far they have been excellent. Hope everything keeps going the same way and I do not have problems like what I've had with some other hosts.

• I think that this managed VPS will suit you the best.