LetHostTalk
VPS to buy from a decent provider — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

VPS to buy from a decent provider

Which VPS should I have a deal with - asvhost.com or rockhoster.com?

Comments

• MaekfeeMaekfee Member
    Any specific server location?
    As I know NetShop-isp.com.cy web host offers multiple server locations to choose from. Its long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the host with highly redundant servers and quality support.

• What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.

• cirrushostingcirrushosting Member, Provider
    edited May 2022
    Yes it is really vey important to get VPS from decent provider.

As VPS Hosting is one of the fastest growing hosting niches. More and more hosting providers are offering this as to compliment their offerings and it is gaining increased traction as the concept of "Cloud" becomes more main-stream.

The Virtual Private Server you get can also be scaled up depending upon your business needs. Usually a hosting provider allows you to choose a configuration for your VPS and the features you want with the level of service. You can also replace hard drives at any point of time without shutting or rebooting the server. You also get complete root access to the server.

Various options are available to the VPS customers, you can build your own VPS and can have complete control over the server configuration and install software's of your choice with the specific security settings you need. You can choose the operating system you want and host multiple websites and also customize the amount of bandwidth for each of them.

Thus, VPS hosting is useful to a mid-sized organization in various ways. It allows flexibility and control similar to a dedicated server and it is cost effective at the same time.

Cirrus Hosting is a leading Web Hosting Company Canada Since 1999. We have been providing the best quality Website cloud Hosting services. Contact us today to discuss your hosting needs
  • First, it is good idea to choose hosting provider which has some experience, which exists for some time and has some nice reviews. You can find reviews of particular hosting company by searching for "company name review" at search engines (with or without quotes). If you don't find any review, it smells that company is fresh. With new (start-up, fresh) companies there are some possible disadvantages and some possible advantages (less probably). There is greater probability that start-up hosting company won't exist after 6 months. You probably don't want to spend much time setting your VPS and 6 months later to stay without it. You probably want stable company which can keep your service for years if not decades. So, it might seem as a good idea is to choose older company which has some reputation (good reviews). Young company might experience some problems in beginning - with their default server setups, unexpected network unavailability or similar. At the other way, sometimes young start-up company might be quite good, since they might fight hard to get new customers. Good way to get customers is to be good to existing customers so they recommend your service further.

Thus, VPS hosting is useful to a mid-sized organization in various ways. It allows flexibility and control similar to a dedicated server and it is cost effective at the same time.

Solar VPS is a leading hosting provider of secure and easy website hosting services in USA. Discover why thousands of customers trust us to handle their hosting needs.
  • I have had a good run dealing with Rockhoster.com team. They assisted me until my problem was solved and most of the time they do it for me instantly. Through e-mail - fast quick and through responses just how i want it to be. Highly recommended!