LetHostTalk
Need your advice — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Need your advice

Which hosting provider is better to sign up with - asvhost.com or hostchefs.eu?

Comments

• I'd recommend cloudarion.com SSD VPS to anyone and also do as I build websites for people and often use this web host. The sales process was super quick and nice and the account was setup and running within 20 mins. I have been with them for about a year.

• Customer safety is the main goal for these folks.

• There are hundreds of hosting companies online. To choose one from among so many available is like going through yellow pages trying to find an apartment on rent for yourself. I

Some of the important factors involved in choosing a web-host includes:

Percentage of server uptime: Server uptime should be 98% to 99%.Higher the downtime of a server, lower is the potential for traffic to your web site.

Space provided for the storage of site's files:If it is a normal content website, then the space requirement is not much, But if the website content involves videos and stuff, then you need a lot of space. The space requirement then depends on the number of videos you embed.

Bandwidth Requirements: Bandwidth is the amount of data transfer that is allowed for the visitors who view and use your website.If you are expecting a huge traffic to your website, then a large bandwidth is required. For eg. In case of forum, e-commerce site, a social-networking site, you need a web-host providing you with large bandwidth.

CGI access should be provided: CGI, Common Gateway Interface, is a specification for transferring information between a World Wide Web server and a CGI program. CGI programs are the most common way for Web servers to interact dynamically with users. Many HTML pages that contain forms, for example, use a CGI program to process the form's data once it's submitted. Make sure that your web-host provider provides you with CGI-access.

If you running an E-commerce site, SSL(Secure Socket Layer) feature must be provided: This encrypts all order and credit card information until it reaches you. You can even purchase an SSL certificate from your web-hosting provider.
    Contact CoolHandle now for the reliable web hosting in USA with 24*7 support for anything – domain names, website hosting, Dedicated servers, & VPS hosting.
  • KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net plans are full-featured and cheap.
     Their servers are fast, the technical support is professional and responsive and pretty rich Knowledge Base and help resources. I can't ask for more.

• I am 100% sure that digitalserver.com.mx will serve your demands. They offer nice hosting dedicado en mexico. They are always quick with answering my questions and I have seen them go above and beyond the call of duty several times.

• myresellerhomemyresellerhome Member, Provider
    I am not at all familiar with the hosting providers you have mentioned. But that's irrelevant as any reliable hosting provider should offer the following. 
    A reliable hosting provider should have the following features: 
    -High-speed servers with plenty of storage space and bandwidth 
    -Regular security updates and patches 
    -A customer support team that is available 24/7 
    -A wide range of tools and features that make managing your site easier 
    -Flexible pricing options that fit your budget
  • HortHort Member
    Services from kvchosting.net and qhoster.com plans are worth trying.
    Great hosts and great staff. Excellent product with outstanding up time.