LetHostTalk
Right VPS to have a deal with — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Right VPS to have a deal with

Deals from libertyvps.net and brixly.uk are to my liking and I have to select the best one, so what should I do? 

Comments

• myresellerhomemyresellerhome Member, Provider
    Today's VPS hosting has come a long way. It has become much easier to handle and, in some cases, cheaper. Unquestionably, VPS hosting is superior to shared hosting.
    When it comes to VPS hosting, there are several factors to consider. Together, these areas will help you assess the host's suitability for your needs. These include;
    Uptime
    Uptime is a measure of VPS hosting reliability. It is usually expressed as a percentage. For example, 99 percent uptime means that the webserver is only down for an average of 7 hours in a month.
    Speed
    Web server speed is not the same as web page speed. The former is a rating of how long your web hosting server takes to respond to a query. It is indicative of the quality of service that a web hosting service provides.
    Managed or Unmanaged
    VPS hosting is more technical. As a result, better web hosting providers offer managed or unmanaged VPS plans. A managed VPS is better for those who want to build and grow their websites.
    Cost
    Generally, most technology is becoming cheaper. But for web hosting, you should focus less on the service's cost. A cost-benefit analysis is far more helpful.
    Customer Service
    Customer service is perhaps the most critical aspect of VPS hosting. Nobody enjoys waiting for a response. Contact a web host's support team before signing up for a service.
    Backup
    Having a reliable backup is also a good idea to increase site reliability. Ensure your VPS host has this in place. Many hosting companies offer backups, but their services may vary.
    Security
    While all VPS hosting is more secure than shared hosting, some variations exist. 
  • Highly recommend cloudarion.com SSD VPS. The features provided are excellent and the prices competitive. They are far and away the best. I've gotten very quick and very good response on the few occasions I've needed support.

• Can say that cloudarion.com SSD VPS service is as good as it gets, they are always available to assist. They help me out a lot and they are always there to support me when i need it. The server uptime is perfect.

• I highly recommend Exmasters.com VPS Hosting. Great hosting!

I had it for a year, everything worked very good. It's good cheap hosting.

• Accounts from hostingsource.com and hostchefs.eu (FRESH20) are worth trying.
    Their service is really fast and they are ready to support you 24/7.

• Before signing up for a VPS hosting plan, it is important to first understand what VPS hosting is all about. Can VPS really benefit your business? Let's find out.

VPS is a really handy solution because clients don't need to invest in a single dedicated machine to enjoy the benefits of having dedicated resources. The cost of the server will still be shared among several clients, but the cost per client is significantly lower. Clients get to enjoy the benefits of having a dedicated hosting account at much lower fees.

So how to go about choosing the right VPS plan?

Tip 1: Choose the right OS. Your VPS plan can be powered by either Windows or Linux. Each has its own pros and cons. It all depends on how comfortable you are with the OS. If you have the resources to manage a Linux server, then by all means, go ahead and sign up for a Linux VPS plan. But if your existing site has been developed using Microsoft's platform, then you have very little choice but to go with the Windows VPS servers.

Tip 2: Sign up for a plan with the right amount of resources. Bear in mind that VPS plans are scaled down versions of a dedicated server. So if you can afford it, try to go for a more powerful plan. A higher end VPS plan is usually less powerful when compared to a dedicated server hosting plan, but the resources allocated should be enough to cater to your needs. RAM and hard disk space should be at the top of your list. More RAM usually means more reliable performance. You will find that there are 2 types of RAM available - guaranteed RAM and burstable RAM. Guaranteed RAM is what is allocated to you. So no matter what happens, you are guaranteed that amount of RAM. Burstable RAM is additional RAM that is shared among different accounts.

Tip 3: Finally, be sure to sign up with a reputable hosting company. What you see on a hosting site may not be accurate because anyone wants to promote their own services. If you do a little bit of research, you will soon be able to determine the more reputable VPS hosting companies.
    Solar VPS is a leading hosting provider of secure and easy website hosting services in USA. Discover why thousands of customers trust us to handle their hosting needs.
  • You'd better choose Libertyvps.net Bitcoin VPS. The features have certainly gotten better and they now offer a lot more for the same price. Servers are reliable. It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.