LetHostTalk
Need help in choosing hosting provider with servers located in India - General Talks Discussions on LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
YourLastHost

Need help in choosing hosting provider with servers located in India

edited May 2019 in General Talks
Guys, I need over 100 gbs of disk space.
Linux + 99.9% uptime guarantee.
Register .IN and .SHOP domains + servers located in India
What can you say about Hostnamaste.com web hosting and domain registration services?
What host would you rather choose if you were me?

Comments

• I had been on the exact vps I ordered at Hostnamaste.com for almost 6 months but needed to upgrade. The service and support is amazing. I have asked numerous questions and they have never responded in less than 15 minutes.
  • With India is hard. A wide selection of hosting services with locations in European countries, USA, Russia.