LetHostTalk
Right server to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Right server to sign up with ...

Servers from qhoster.com and asvhost.com are attractive for me and I have to select the best one for hosting a forum, so what should I do?

Comments

• I have used and will continue to use hostnamaste.com Budget Dedicated Server for all my business and personal web hosting needs. The uptime is very good and I haven't faced any problems yet. Easy to work with the base Webmin system; no weird gotchas.

• There are factors to decide on the best web hosts. The most common factors to look into are unlimited web space and bandwidth, acceptable use policy, and uptime guarantee.

Unlimited Web Space And Bandwidth

You would definitely get what you pay for when it comes to getting web hosting packages. Do not fall as a victim to misleading claims by some providers about their ability to bring about unlimited web space and bandwidth. Always remember that even the best hosting company could not afford to offer such features for free. That is because they also pay for every gigabyte of space and bandwidth they use and sell. False advertising could be rampant in this industry.

Acceptable Use Policy

The best hosting service have cared-for servers that result to greater speed. Thus, the overall performance of the website could be outstanding. The web host should always make sure no server, especially the one used in your site, would be unplugged.

Uptime Guarantee For Your Site

No website could be possibly up all the time. But your online site could be up most of the time, or up to 99.9% of the time. That is if you choose and use the services of the best web hosts. Before you choose to pick the services of a provider, make sure it would assure you of the uptime.

Thus, you could check the downside guarantee of the company. The best providers are offering money-back guarantees to assure customers of reduced downtime and greater uptime of websites. No web host could assure and claim of 100% uptime. Just check about scheduled downtimes and duration so you could make sure your site would be up when readers and customers are online to check it out or better to buy your products and services.
    Contact CoolHandle now for the reliable web hosting in USA with 24*7 support for anything – domain names, website hosting, Dedicated servers, & VPS hosting.
  • I have checked over 10 web hosts and it was not so easy to choose the best one according to my budget and requirements. QHoster.com cPanel hosting plans impressed me with the price first, then I got to know that their features were cool, they also offer nice free bonuses.

• Hello, if you're seeking for a hosting company, I recommend bodHOST. In this competitive industry, bodHOST is one of the greatest providers. It is the most dependable and cost-effective service for your website, providing technical support 24x7.

If you wish to buy, go with a managed VPS. It starts at $24.99 per month. only
    If you purchase, you will receive a 50% discount on VPS. Use the code "MHVPS50" to take advantage of this offer.
  • It's great! Now I am happy with the quality of hosting and customer support services provided by QHoster.com team. Speed is very fast, I like this host and can highly recommend to other webmasters.

• cirrushostingcirrushosting Member, Provider
    In order to select the right web server host for your business you need to first evaluate the level of performance your site will need. If you are building a static website and do not expect too much traffic then you should consider a shared hosting plan as this can offer good performance for low bandwidth websites. The one challenge with shared hosting is that if you get unlucky and end up sharing a server with another site that is taking up too many resources then this will negatively impact the performance of your site. On the other hand, if you need more dedicated resources such as bandwidth, CPU and memory but do not want to spend more money on a dedicated server then you should consider a virtual private server as it can offer similar performance to a dedicated server at a much lower price. Another useful tip to keep in mind is to make sure the web host offers live phone and chat support.

Finding a good web server host can be difficult since more power and resources are required to run an asp.net site so it is important to make sure that your web host offers at least 2gb of ram and a good processor. In most cases it is best to go with at least a virtual private server or dedicated if you can afford it if you are going with windows. There are many good hosting comparison sites out there that can help you find the right hosting solution for your business so do a search and take advantage of them. If you are going with a Linux web host then one of the best control panel is the cPanel so be sure that your host offers this. Use these tips above to help you find the right web hosting for your business.
    Cirrus Hosting is a leading Web Hosting Company Canada Since 1999. We have been providing the best quality Website cloud Hosting services. Contact us today to discuss your hosting needs