LetHostTalk
KVChosting.net vs HostRound.com — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

KVChosting.net vs HostRound.com

Which VPS should I have a deal with - KVChosting.net or HostRound.com?

Comments

• So far, kvchosting.net is my favorite. My SSD VPS was up and running within 12 hours. Their support replies within seconds. Best of all, my site is noticeably more responsive. Setup was very fast, technical support as well - all the time within few minutes.

• HortHort Member
    VPS accounts from operavps.com are the best to sign up with.
    No matter what time of day I have ever had to contact technical support with a query, they've always responded quickly and efficiently and never let me down,

• I contacted their support via Live Chat, they replied very fast and explained me what hosting solution I should have bought.They offered me a good hosting fit for my specific needs.

• I'm the webmaster for several sites, and I'll be moving all of them to kvchosting.net web servers. I am pleased with the value of the service and the customer service. Great support. Great Pricing. Great package.

• Would like to join the majority and say that kvchosting.net is one of the best options for running any kind of websites and business online. It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.

• VPS accounts from operavps.com are worthwhile.
    Everything is done to make our life easier and it's not too expensive, so I recommend 100%.