LetHostTalk
Linux VPS for a few sites in the USA? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Linux VPS for a few sites in the USA?

I`m looking for a long term Linux VPS for a few sites.
Budget €20/$30 + any taxes if applicable
Min 2 core CPU
Min 2GB Ram
Min 50GB HDD
Min 25GB Traffic
Location USA
Any established web hosts you can recommend?
Any info on KVChosting.net SSD VPS hosting solutions? Are they reliable? Alternatives for comparison?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Well, kvchosting.net has been an amazing host. Support is quick and extremely helpful. All of my issues and questions were answered within a few minutes at most, and the issues themselves were quickly resolved as well.

• The service is fast and friendly, even if queries were about problems that had nothing to do with kvchosting.net web host. The service is excellent the speed and reliability of the servers is awesome and the price is more than reasonable.

• As a reliable alternative, can also recommend hostingsource.com SSD VPS hosting. What I can recommend to others is to contact their sales representative, tell your specific requirements and what you are going to host - believe me, their team will find the best hosting solution for your needs at a perfect price.

• coolhandlecoolhandle Member
    edited March 2022

Every Linux VPS Server has its own limit when it comes to the system resources. It is somewhat limited to about 1GB of RAM. Clients always want their VPS (Virtual Private Servers) to be fast and much responsive as possible. Below are some quick tips to make the Linux VPS Servers work effectively.

Configuring MySQL cache sizes properly is one the common ways to expand the available RAM. If you noticed that your MySQL server instance is using too much memory, you can decrease the MYSQLcache sizes. And if its getting slower due to larger requests you can you can increase the chache size as per your needs.

One more way to increase the performance of the Linux VPS is to disable the control panels. Everyone likes to use the most popular control panels such as Cpanel & Plesk. But if you want to free your resources you should only use the control panels when necessary. You can install them again by running a small PHP script or using shell prompt. This will free up about 120MB of RAM.

One of the top way to make your Linux VPS responsive is to disable the system services that are unnecessarily in use. The services which are not used not only consumes RAM and CPU space but they also make your server unsecured.

Apache server is a well-known for its role in the development of the World Wide Web and never been confusing to the clients. To free up the memory as per the needs check the memory apache is using and adjust the Startservers.

Contact CoolHandle now for the reliable web hosting in USA with 24*7 support for anything – domain names, website hosting, Dedicated servers, & VPS hosting.
  • Use deals from kvchosting.net with no hesitation.
    Their support and attentiveness are unparalleled in the industry. I seldom have issues, but if I do, they are right on it.

• Hi, If you are looking for Linux VPS than i will suggest you bodHOST. bodHOST has thier own servers in USA and it is one of the leading hosting provider in the world.
    This month bodHOST is giving 50% OFF on VPS Hosting. Use this coupon code "MHVPS50" and take this advantage.
  • If you are looking for a hosting plan that would be fast and reliable then you might want to consider Linux VPS as a hosting option. 

Using Linux VPS can offer several different advantages to the users. You would be able to enjoy the best of shared hosting as well as dedicated hosting. VPS is created by splitting a server in such a way that every server would be able to run an operating system of its own. You would also be able to reboot your server without affecting the other accounts on the same server. The server partitions would be able to work like dedicated server. However, the resources would be shared. It is because of this reason that the costs are significantly lower than the dedicated servers. Every server would be flexible, secure as well as reliable, just as dedicated servers.

There are several benefits of using Linux VPS. You would be able to enjoy cutting edge technology in servers. You can have large memory and complete customization as well as high end processors. The lag time for CPU between commands and executions would be zero. You would be able to use control panels like Directadmin and cPanel for full control of your server. The set up is very quick and quite easy and activation would be instant. You will also be able to enjoy complete security and privacy. To sum it up, VPS is a good option for those who want to enjoy multi tenancy, virtualization, resource management and clustering. It would allow you to enjoy the benefits of dedicated hosting at lower costs. Using Linux VPS would be the best way to keep your hosting charges to a minimum and yet enjoy a wide range of features.
    Solar VPS is a leading hosting provider of secure and easy website hosting services in USA. Discover why thousands of customers trust us to handle their hosting needs.