LetHostTalk
Web Hosting for running a forum? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Web Hosting for running a forum?

Hi,
I'm going to host a big forum and need to find a good web hosting account.
What are your views on cloudarion.com SSD VPS solutions? Uptime, features, bonuses?
Is it the hosting provider I can rely on?

Comments

• I'm so happy to be using cloudarion.com SSD service for all my hosting needs! Their package prices also amazed me. They know how to customize everything to give your online business the highest possible performance.

• With so many web hosts available in the market, it is not an easy job to select the web hosting that will best work for you. A few pointers that will help you make the right decision are listed below. Look into them and use them to find a web hosting solution that will be the best for your website.

Identify your requirements

It is important to know what the requirements of your website are. Only if you have an idea of what you need, you can look for them in the web hosting solutions. The requirements of the website will depend on the type of website and the features that the website will have. Find below a list of features that you need to look for while selecting a web hosting solution.

Site builder option
    If you have availed the services of a web designing company for creating your website, you can get the list of requirements from them. If you plan to create the website after you have decided on the web hosting, it will be a good idea to opt for hosting solutions that have a site builder system in them. Site builder tools will simplify the process of creating a website and will help you in hosting the site through a few simple steps.

Control panel
    Check if the web host provides you access to a control panel that will help you in managing the web space you have bought. If the web hosting solution has a control panel, you can create blogs and websites a lot easier than having to upload files using FTP.

Upload options
    Identify the various upload options that are available with the web host. If the hosting solution provides you a variety of upload options it will be a good option, as it will give you flexibility while maintaining and uploading your site.

Security features
    Identify the various security features the web-hosting package has to offer. If you are planning for a e-commerce website, a lot of importance has to be given to security features.

Customer service
    It is always ideal to select a web-hosting company that has good customer support. The support extended by the web host is not limited only to email or phone support. FAQs and that help members in managing their web space has to be present.

Scripts and databases
    Websites require various types of web components, scripts and databases to work. Select a web hosting company that will give you all scripts, web components and database support that is required by your website.

Windows or Linux server
    Websites are designed to be hosted in either windows server or a Linux server. Always opt for the server type that is required by the website to make sure that all functions and features of the website perform as designed.
    Contact CoolHandle now for the reliable web hosting in USA with 24*7 support for anything – domain names, website hosting, Dedicated servers, & VPS hosting.
  • VPS plans from hostingsource.com and hostwebis.com are full-featured and low cost.
    Can't be better. Speed, Performance, support and uptime all are awesome. I highly recommend them.

• So far I've had a great experience with cloudarion.com SSD VPS, little to no technical issues, and when they do happen, the staff is quick to resolve them. I would definitely recommend this decent host to others.

• I would like to say that cloudarion.com does offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.

• Finding cheap web hosting for running a forum is easy, but finding a reliable hosting provider is another question. You must learn how and where to do your research before you sign up to any service provider.

You can search the domain name in the search engines and see what pops up for a start, this may return conversations within forums, reviews and ratings of the actual company that you can read. This will give you a better understanding of what this company has to offer and if the features offered would suit your own specific business.

Knowing what you want and need is important, you may require databases if you intend to have a membership website such as a bespoke members area or a forum. Photo galleries require a mysql database also so ensure the provider offers this. The majority of the companies will offer unlimited databases.

With many cheap web hosting companies, you will get a free domain name, unlimited bandwidth, disk space, sub domains, mail boxes, auto responders, ftp accounts, free advertising credits, website templates, website builder and world class support.

As the hosting market is fierce, many providers give away more than they should, which acts as a better incentive for you to join such as a free domain for life so you should look out for these fantastic offers which will save you a fair few dollars. After all, if you can get the same service cheaper, the money is better off in your pocket, don't you think?

Website hosting review sites are a good place to start looking for reliable and feature rich cheap web hosting as you will be able to read testimonials from clients that have actually used the host.

Solar VPS is a leading hosting provider of secure and easy website hosting services in USA. Discover why thousands of customers trust us to handle their hosting needs.