LetHostTalk
Best plave for hosting a blog — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Best plave for hosting a blog

Should I host a Wordpress blog with simplenet.io or hosting.uk?

Comments

• I would recommend hostmines.com cheap web hosting as a provider to look at when looking for a host. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. The pages load fast, day or night. They have a well-balanced system over there.

$1 for 1st year looks very attractive.

• Have a look at plans from kvchosting.net and simplenet.io as they are the best in delivering quality  Wordpress hosting service.
    Downtime is non-existent; support team is friendly, polite, professional and knowledgeable; with a control panel that offers absolutely everything.

• Can add that swissns.ch is a great host that I would recommend. My site is always up and running. When I update my site, changes are immediately noticeable. The Control Panel, being well-organized and user-friendly, is easy to navigate.

• If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them.

• So if you're looking for a lot of webspace for a small price, centohost.com hosting is the place to be! It's a good value, reliable, and service has been better than other hosting providers.