LetHostTalk
QHoster.com vs Rockhoster.com — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

QHoster.com vs Rockhoster.com

The best VPS provider ... is that available from QHoster.com or Rockhoster.com?

Comments

• My experience with Rockhoster.com has been extremely positive. Uptime has been nothing but the best and definitely lives up to their 99.9% uptime guarantee. I am pleased to deal with them.

• I have been using QHoster.com for over 9 months. It has been great, server uptime is perfect. 24/7/365 live chat support has proven very useful for me and all requests have been dealt with very fast.

• Moved to QHoster.com cPanel web hosting after poor service with my previous web host. Now I am fully-satisfied with the speed connection, server stability and customer support service. The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.

• I have no complaints to share. I mostly use emails on my domain name rather than web site itself, but it seems that both working well. Uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers - I highly recommend QHoster.com web host.

• I would like to say that rockhoster.com does offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.
  • Daniel165Daniel165 Member, Provider
    Find out everything you need to know about the top Web hosting plans. Visit bodHOST to evaluate the best Web hosting providers based on their uptime, support, backup, and other factors. Use the code SH50 to get a 50% discount on Web hosting plans. offer is a limited period.

bodHOST - Web Hosting at Just $1/mo | 99.99 Uptime SLA | 24x7 Technical Support