LetHostTalk
Trustworthy web hosting provider in Canada? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Trustworthy web hosting provider in Canada?

Need over 80 gbs of disk space. Linux + 24/7 tech help. Canada server location!
Linux, 1 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
What can you say about canspace.ca web hosting services?
What hosting provider would you choose? Why?

Comments

• I'm so happy to be using Canspace.ca for all my hosting needs! Uptime and speed connectivity have been also great. They are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful - I recommend them.
  • MaekfeeMaekfee Member
    I've been with Canspace.ca for over 3 months and although my site is very basic it was important that I have a site that was easily established, easily maintained, and had support when I needed web site development skills beyond my ability.
  • How about hosting in the USA?
  • Emma_CraigEmma_Craig Member, Provider
    Looking for the best and trustworthy web hosting provider? There is a various option for your trading. The Internet is the best method to find your web hosting. You can search your web hosting according to your website requirements. I suggest you Serverwala Data Center, This is the most trustworthy and certified company that offers Cheap Dedicated Server Canada. They offer their Dedicated and VPS servers around the world. Serverwala provides numerous facilities like fastest Speed, 24*7 Client Support, Weekly backup, Advanced Security, 64 GB or 32 GB RAM Options,  Full Root Access, and numerous more.