LetHostTalk
VPS which is cheap and reliable ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

VPS which is cheap and reliable ...

Comparing VPS plans from legionbox.com and hostingsource.com, which plan should I stick to as I plan to host a blog? 

Comments

• The dedicated servers are sold with set specs but with Hostingsource.com I found they had better processors. The customer service is fantastic. You can contact them about anything. It doesn't have to be a problem.

• Have a look at VPS accounts which QHoster.com and Luxhosting.lu.
    I am truly pleased on having my website hosted with them. Their biz is based on help and problem solving for the customers. Teams are good when motivated. These guys earn with sheer hard work are there for me promptly when I need them.

• This is a great website. It's easy to use and Hostingsource.com customer support is the best I've ever seen. It's almost like walking right up to the owner and asking them for help. This is a straight-forward, easy-to-use service provider. Tech support is quick and reliable.

• Plans from legionbox.com and hostingsource.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with my php questions. They are definitely worth a shot.