LetHostTalk
VPS .... which plan is the best? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

VPS .... which plan is the best?

Which plan is the best - from kvchosting.net or hosting.uk?

Comments

• So, you have decided to rent an Virtual Private Server (VPS)? That is smart idea since VPSs are cheaper than dedicated servers and for most hosting users they will be very adequate. But, you here you might find some tips how to choose your future VPS hosting provider.

You should know your needs to be able to choose VPS hosting plan - how much memory you will need, how much computation power, how much hard disk and how much bandwidth. It is good when VPS hosting company provides cheap upgrades if you need more any of those. Stay away from companies which don't publish any of these data clear for their VPS hosting plans.

Quality of support is very important thing. Some companies have support 24x7 and it is very important to be able to get answer from support if your VPS stops working. You don't want unexpected outages. If company has support only during working hours, it might happened that you have to wait till morning until they fix the issues and in the meantime you might loose much money due to unexpected outages. So, better choose VPS company with 24x7 support.

The next/last factor for being a good hosting provider is high transparency in the system of work. The company's hardware and infrastructure should be crystal clear to the client. An option of leasing hardware is very common in VPS hosting these days but it is not recommended for those who want to last long. Leasing hardware presents problems in expansion in long term which again is not good for business.
    Solar VPS is a leading hosting provider of secure and easy website hosting services in USA. Discover why thousands of customers trust us to handle their hosting needs.
  • I can add that exmasters.com is the best hosting service I have ever used and I highly recommend it to anyone without reservations. This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.