LetHostTalk
Trustworthy web hosting suggestions ? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Trustworthy web hosting suggestions ?

Hi,

I've been searching various hosts, nothing I've tried seems to work for me in terms of free for a webpage. I'm going to pay but want to get the following:

1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.

2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.

3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.

4) Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.

5) Do want month to month payments if possible or low cost yearly plan types.

Suggestions? What are your views on Hostmines.com cheap web hosting solutions? Are they reliable?

Thanks

Comments

• I have nothing but great things to say about our hosting experiences with Hostmines.com cheap web hosting. Every chance I get, I try to recommend their services to people that are looking for a friendly, reliable hosting provider.

Great job!

• Great value for smaller sites and small ecommerce shops – I run several development and client projects/sites though hostmines.com keep the costs down and have never been disappointed with them. I have found that when expressing my needs for my site, they are there showing me how we can get it done.

• After searching around the internet and receiver a lot of recommendations, I decided to go for hostmines.com web hosting. And now that I did, I recommend it to everyone else out there. My site has been up from the very beginning, never had any problems. I run a forum on it and I didn't expect a host to be that fast.

• In today’s time, it is very necessary to choose a good Web Hosting Service. Especially if you are starting a new website and do not have much technical knowledge. So I am sharing with you some of the points that will help you to choose a good web hosting service

1.Check Review :

The most basic but important factor is reviews of the Hosting. You can read the reviews on the Hosting company’s site or on independent sites also review the hosting services of various companies like Techradar or Pcmag

2. Uptime :

Uptime means a time for which your site is up and running on the web. So if uptime is 99%, it means that throughout the day, 99% of the time, your site was functioning perfectly. You should choose a hosting company whose uptime is at least 99.5%.

3. Payment :

Cost efficiency of any service is also an important factor. To compare packages of all the hosting companies whom you are considering on the initial levels. It is not necessary that if a service is costly, it provides the best service or a company is charging less, meaning their service will be poor. So check the price and services of the companies thoroughly.

4. Support:

A company’s customer service also becomes crucial if you do not have excessive technical knowledge. Nowadays, many companies run 24x7 helplines on their site to help customers. Choose a company that is quick in response and can solve your problems at the earliest. You can take the help of the reviews for that.

5. Data Backup:

There are several hosting providers, among them provides free regular data backup of your website. Thus it helps in restoration in any case of hard drive failures. Therefore, you should consider this factor before opting for a web hosting company.

6. Bandwidth & Traffic:

It is also known as Data Transfer. It means the amount of data can be downloaded from your site. Check out the amount of bandwidth a hosting provider is giving and what are the charges

Above were the main 6 points that you should consider before choosing any web hosting provider. I hope this will help you to choose your plan. If you any more queries, feel free to ask me in the comments

• Divya165Divya165 Member, Provider
    One of our favorite all-around WordPress hosting businesses is Host.co.in. They provide excellent support, global data centers, high performance, and competitive price, as well as several WooCommerce-specific features.

Also, Get 30% OFF Shared Hosting use code 30SH Offer will end on 31 July 2021Hurry up avail to this offer now visit: https://www.host.co.in/linux-shared-hosting
  • geethaageethaa Member, Provider
    edited July 2021
    In general, while choosing a web hosting provider, I would always recommend you to go with some well-established hosting service providers who are in the industry for a long. A provider must be standard in terms of cost affordability, timely service, and security. 99% uptime is what that thing that cannot be compromised from the provider. Of all, also do have an eye on the features like domain e-mail accounts, FTP accounts, and sub-domains they provide.
  • MyWebSMyWebS Member
    Trustworthy web hosts are: hostingsource.com and luxhosting.lu.
    Their services are blazing fast. I love it and I hope you seriously look at these hosts. The prices and services have a wide range of services and pricing depending on what your needs are.

• When web pages are ready to be uploaded the question of domain registration and web hosting comes to your mind. But finding answer with little research over the internet and knowledge over hosting process is very simple.

You need to be very clear with type of your website whether it is your personal are to generate business for you. If it is for business you need to search for higher end plans which support availability of your website even in high traffic. It the website is for personal, see the safety and security of website as main consideration.

While selecting to the web hosting companies these points below will assist you to judge for the best
    o Reliability and continuous stability in resources that offered
    o Customer support for 24/7
    o Customer satisfaction in trouble shooting
    o Number of websites hosted per server ( should not exceed more than 250)
    o Availability of your site even when the traffic is high (High accessibility)
    o Security for website hosted
    o Plan of selection with maximum benefits under your budget

It is advised to refer details about plan and company for the service in detail with help of blogs and forums where online we will know the client and people response over the plan and company of hosting service then decide on your option to reach the best.
    Solar VPS is a leading hosting provider of secure and easy website hosting services in USA. Discover why thousands of customers trust us to handle their hosting needs.
  • Selecting your website hosting provider is a crucial task for your success with your internet business. Choosing a decent website host is actually the difference between online successes or failure of your business.

The Internet is full of web hosting companies which promising you a lot of services at rock button low prices.

I will advice you on selecting only trustworthy host providers in order to save your time and money. For example let's have a look at some critical pre-requisites in a web hosting provider.

Reliability should be the first factor to search for in web hosting. Another important issue is the uptime and the speediness of the web hosting. Selecting hosting provider that gives an uptime promise between 99 percent and 99.8.5 percent. Always, remember that no web hosting provider can offer you 100 percent.

I suggest you to surf the web for verifying the reliability issue of web hosts. Read testimonials, reviews of the customers using this specific hosting company and browse through their online forums of the company.

I advice you to go for a web hosting provider which gives you unlimited bandwidth and storage space/transfer.
    Contact CoolHandle now for the reliable web hosting in USA with 24*7 support for anything – domain names, website hosting, Dedicated servers, & VPS hosting.
  • viakgroupviakgroup Member, Provider
    Once your website is hosted on a server, it consumes bandwidth every time someone visits your website. The cost of this bandwidth will also be passed on to you. Although this cost is not as high as the cost of a server, it still adds up to making web hosting expensive. The more bandwidth you need, the higher the cost.