LetHostTalk
Server to buy — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Server to buy

Which server would you advise me to try - from host4.biz (SENXFJ) or integralhost.net (56UY9INKUP)? 

Comments

• We were looking for someone we could depend on.
    We found exactly that in Mydreams.cz dedicated hosting deals.
    The team that I worked for as an intern was amazing.
    Everyone person in the team was very helpful and very welcoming.
    Has the benefit of quality and low cost that handle!

• I immediately needed help in the transition, which was instantly provided by Tzulo.com guys. Not only did my site get up and running again in lightning-fast time, but these guys even helped with me a number of other hardware and software issues totally unrelated to what you'd expect from your hosting provider.

• I am glad to be one of centohost.com team. I hope this hosting provider continues to keep up with the way it's running. If they do I don't see why I wouldn't stay with them for many more years. As I said before great prices and reliable service. Plus the wide range of services they offer. Recommended.

• Servers from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com are well-balanced and cheap.
    Their Support is excellent. They solve any hosting related problem within while you are chatting with them.

• I had a problem with my email which was probably not even associated with the hosting. Regardless of this, Cloudarion.com tech support started to investigate potential problems and continued to work until the problem was resolved within only an hour or so. Really pleased with this and I'd like to thank you very much. Highly recommended...
  • Frankly speaking, it was very hard for me to find a good web host with stable servers. I browsed many US web hosting discussion boards and finally found Hostingsource.com. I bought one of their VPS hosting accounts - they helped me to choose the best fit.