HostNamaste.com

Reseller hosting start. Good idea?

Hello!
I'm planning to get started with reseller hosting and I have got candidate:
What do you think of their plans?
Also I have seen they have good discounts:
BLACKFRIDAY  coupon
50% OFF.
Please advise if that is a right time to sign up?

Comments

• Asgard87Asgard87 Member, Provider
    Looks decent, but you can look at better options from ResellerClub who are giving at least 50-60% discount on their hosting plans. Their reseller hosting is cheap in itself on which they are giving a 40% off and also on add ons and security at least 25% off for Black Friday to cyber Monday. so check them out as well..
  • QHoster.com and  kvchosting.net provide attractive reseller plans with high uptime and quality support.
    They can be suitable for you.
  • Among all the web hosting plans and services that are currently accessible, the reseller-hosting plan is rated to be one of the top as it deals room to a sufficient allotment of bandwidth and storage. Such kind of allotments offers more than adequate benefits to their customers to make use of them in any way they want. This allocation makes it possible for all the customers to make their own individual and numerous web portals with dissimilar domains that are linked to them or while having access to superior storage locations. It is offering its consumers with a great storage capacity along with the bandwidth so that they can even create their own web hosting services.

Making use of the reseller hosting plans is particularly appropriate and easy to use. You are simply required to sign up with the resale plans and you will be making a substantial amount through it. At the end, I'd say go for the best web host you think is according to your necessities.

Contact CoolHandle now for the reliable web hosting in USA with 24*7 support for anything – domain names, website hosting, Dedicated servers, & VPS hosting.
  • As a nice alternative for getting reseller hosting solutions can recommend Hostforweb.com deals. The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.