LetHostTalk
The best Wordpress hosting provider ... - General Talks Discussions on LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
YourLastHost

The best Wordpress hosting provider ...

What's the best Wordpress hosting provider?

Comments

• david007david007 Member
    edited August 20
    Highly recommend bodHOST for anyone looking for stable and reliable WordPress hosting

bodHOST offers reliable and performance-oriented WordPress hosting. It assures ensures that your page loads the fastest with high-tech servers, in comparison to other 
    WordPress hosting providers out there.
    • Pre-installed WordPress
    • Security Optimized
    • 24x7 Pro Support
    • Performance Hardware
    bodHOST WordPress Hosting Offer :

30% OFF WordPress Hosting 

Use code - WP30OFF | Avail Now
  • In the 8 months I've used Hostingsource hosting, I can only remember 1 significant session of downtime, and that was partially my own fault because I didn't update to a new server when they asked me to. They solved all the troubles. I am happy with them.

• MyWebS said:

I signed up with swissns.ch shared hosting and everything went very smooth. Efficient work, good staff, nice experience.

• Now I have faster speed connectivity and everything works like a clock.Support is good - ticket system works well. I have been very happy with Hostingsource.com courteous, consistent, and fast customer service.

• Asgard87Asgard87 Member, Provider
    MyWebS said:

It is a very generic question, but let me break it down. Best depends on many perspectives. If you look at server uptime, speed and proficiency in understanding and handling WordPress Hosting, I would say BlueHost India for their sheer knowledge and time to resolve queries by their support team. 

We can compare their services with many players, but you also need to take into account things like pricing etc. Though they maybe a little bit on the expensive side, BlueHost India is worth the buck because they are also a good brand. I have had good experience hosting with them for clients' website that were e-commerce with woo-commerce integration and also security that their hosting facilitates. So, yes that's my pick. 

hope this helps you.