LetHostTalk
Russia hosting server packages — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Russia hosting server packages

Requirements:
- 3 tbs of disk space, - 42 tbs of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support
I am considering cloudarion.com Russia hosting packages.
What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?

Comments

• These guys are the best out there, cloudarion.com offer great services, and customer support. Great prices. Its server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had. GREATLY RECOMMENDED!

• HortHort Member
    Use servers from inxy.com as they are proven to be the best.
    Good prices, outstanding reliability, absolutely secure. Nevertheless, what makes them the very best hosting providers is their  PEOPLE and the service they provide. Kind, prepared, always ready.

• moonswampmoonswamp Member, Provider
    is there benchmark data of this hosting ?
    Cheap VPS Hosting: https://www.waikey.com/
  • You can't go wrong with cloudarion.com web host! Would highly recommend to others. Good communication and support. I've had a couple of sites hosted here - and the pricing is very very competitive.

• marythomasmarythomas Member, Provider
    If you are looking for the best Russia hosting server packages. Then get help google SERP and simply search VPS hosting in Russia. You will find the best result at a reasonable price. VPS Hosting is a great choice for web hosting. It is more stable and reliable than the host I had and it is very fast, secure. 
  • Awesome support. Cloudarion.com have been a solid experience overall for me. For simply hosting WordPress blogs that get a small amount of traffic, it does the job. I can recommend this decent host to others.

• servertrafficwebservertrafficweb Member, Provider
    hello u can try specialrdp.com for Russian server, its great provider