LetHostTalk
Server to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Server to sign up with ...

MyWebSMyWebS Member
edited May 2020 in General Talks
Servers from hosting.uk and hostround.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to stick to only one, so what is that from your point of view?

Comments

• I like cloudarion.com hosting. Uptime and reliability has been outstanding. Their servers are solid stable and never have a problem. Both upload and download speeds are incredibly fast, and the features are standard but very well supported.
  • RuskinFRuskinF Member
    I suggest you choose the services of hostround. They have better reviews on Google than the other one.
    Their terms might be enticing but would they deliver similar services in terms of quality.
  • IMHO, Bullten and their Dedicated server hosting deals  will meet your needs. The host is being highly professional and stable. My site is always up and running fast.

• Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up at, can recommend you to consider these reliable hosts: Thaihosting.asia, HostingSource.com and Liquidweb.com - good servers, nice pricing, unique features.

• I can honestly say that hostingsource.com is the best host in the world. I was so impressed with the service, support and price that I moved another of my web sites to them as well.