LetHostTalk
Server to buy from a decent provider ... - General Talks Discussions on LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
YourLastHost

Server to buy from a decent provider ...

Comparing servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com, which plan is better to buy for hosting a forum?

Comments

• My experience with tech support has been good-prompt and helpful responses. I have two domains hosted at hostingsource.com US web servers and just renewed both for a third year after looking around for better deals and, as usual, finding none.
    • I am happy to recommend cloudarion.com server hosting deals. It is the most professional host. Good communication and customer service is key to a great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.
    • For me, dedicated servers offered by QHoster.com provider. This is a great source of assistance for all your web building needs, and questions! It has grown quite a bit since they became my webhost, but their support staff and policy has never faulted.
    • for the best dedicated server, I would recommend eWebGuru. they have the most professional technical staff for technical assistance & provide guaranteed 99.9% server uptime.
    • you can get the best dedicated server from fresh roasted hosting at an affordable price with good data centre and with excellent 24*7 customer support.
    • acehost.com 24/7 Tech Support. Power on Dual power grids. Affordable pricing
    • If you have qualms regarding hosting, I suggest you look out for the less famous ones. As they provide better services to get a significant amount of customers and improve their brand value.
      So I suggest you an alternative to try. They are Apps4Rent and CloudDesktopOnline. Even if you do not intend to buy from them still you should visit them and then decide.

I hope this helps!