LetHostTalk
Please recommend me 3 reliable web hosts? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Please recommend me 3 reliable web hosts?

I would like to make a notion of the hosting market and find over 3 web hosts and compare their pricing, features
I've found the host called QHoster.com , Liquidweb.com and Kvchosting.net - they offer 99.99% uptime and attractive deals.
Any experience dealing with them? What host looks better? Why?

Comments

• For me, kvchosting.net ssd web hosting solutions look attractive. Awesome support. They usually reply 20 minutes after you submit your ticket with a logical answer. give them a try, OP.
  • I have an e-commerce and a business website with QHoster.com and they are running great. The customer service is amazing and they are always helping me. They started to offer new Cheap VPS deals only for $5.83 yearly.
  • I am impressed by QHoster.com new Cheap VPS deals starting from $5.83 yearly. They are offering so many locations: Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, Bulgaria (100 Gbps DDoS Protection), USA - Miami (FL), USA - New York (NY), Canada (480 Gbps DDoS Protection).
  • I have had no issues with kvchosting.net at all and have moved three other client's website to them. They may be a few dollars more expensive, but certainly worth it. I recommend this host for those who are looking value-for-money webhosting services.