LetHostTalk
VPS account to sign up with ... — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

VPS account to sign up with ...

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com are enticing for me and I have to select the best one, so what should I do?

Comments

• MaekfeeMaekfee Member
    If you need to find reliable hosting provider which can host your websites and make them always online when they're supposed to be, don't make your job more difficult, I will help you with pleasure.

Been using Greenwebpage.com cheap vps for a long time and must express the point that their service is prompt and excellent. Perfect support service provided by their team of experts. The quality of the hosting is very good, i would recommend this host to other webmasters.

• david007david007 Member
    If you are looking for a stable server provider then bodHOST's cheap VPS hosting plan is $3.99/month for the "Starter VPS" plan, which includes 2 vCPU, 2GB RAM, 25 GB SSD storage, and 1 TB bandwidth. However, the $14.99/month plan you mentioned is the "Corporate VPS" plan, which provides 6 vCPUs, 6 GB RAM, 120 GB SSD storage, and 4 TB bandwidth. BodHOST offers a range of VPS plans with varying resources and prices to meet different needs and budgets.

Get an instant 15% OFF, all VPS Hosting you need to do is use the coupon code VHSALE15 during the checkout process.
  • These hosting companies - hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com  - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    The quality of work, attention to details and communication have been great.

• No doubt, hostingsource.com is extremely reliable and the sites go up fast and stay up. The email customer support is fantastic even when the problems are self-created. I've tried other services that looked cheaper on the outside but have always come back to these guys.

• RootballRootball Member
    VPS - $5 first month for any plan: https://hostingsource.com/vps-hosting-promo/