LetHostTalk
Reliable webhost with Ruby on Rails? — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Reliable webhost with Ruby on Rails?

Hi Guys,
Can anybody recommend a reliable webhost who supports Ruby on Rails. Should be able to offer SSL support and unique ip. Don't need unlimited space or domains, but at least 300-500 Gbs of space and hosting 5-7 domains should be available. For rails support I like to use jRuby and Torquebox, but Passenger, and at least ruby 2.1 is ok too. Daily backups of files and DB should be available. The monthly budget would be around $120-150 (less is of course welcome). I am interested in VPS or Dedicated offers now.
What are your views on Digitalserver.com.mx web host? Any reviews? Alternatives?

Best Wishes

Comments

• ownwebservers1ownwebservers1 Member, Provider

OwnWebServers offers unlimited web hosting plans that come with many features. Some of the key features of the unlimited web hosting plans are:

1. Unlimited disk space and bandwidth
    2. Unlimited email accounts and databases
    3. Free domain registration with annual plans
    4. Easy to use cPanel control panel
    5. One-click installation of CMS platforms like WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal
    6. Free SSL certificates
    7. 24/7/365 customer support

Ownwebserver's unlimited web hosting plans are reasonably priced starting at $3 per month for the basic plan Additionally, Ownwebserver also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, so if you are unsatisfied with their services, you can get a full refund.

• HortHort Member
    Accounts from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    I have found these guys very competent & dedicated. As far as the price is concerned, they are quite good in price & offering very cheap rates to customers with great response & services.

• rockoloprockolop Member
    With a dedicated server you have direct access to resources and the response of memory, CPU and disk usage is faster. You precisely will not regret having looked at Swisslayer.com and Hostnamaste.com as they have offered me the configuration I needed. Their services are widely represented in the web hosting market.

• MaekfeeMaekfee Member

Package prices also amazed me. It's so much better than our previous hosts that business has actually increased. Digitalserver.com.mx is a very good web host! Servers are fast, heaps of spare processing power, database queries happen very quickly. If you want a website for you, your family, friends, blogs, etc - it is an ideal solution.