LetHostTalk
Good Hosting Provider is Required — LetsHostTalk - Web Hosting Forum
HostNamaste.com

Good Hosting Provider is Required

Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a web hosting provider for someone who is starting out building websites. What I'm looking for: support multiple domains, good with WordPress, supports Cpanel or Plesk or Vesta. I'm good with $30-$40 a month budget. What hosts can you recommend me to try? Any info on Hostingsource.com hosting? Are they good?

I'm just starting out and have no experience with web service providers, the only thing I have picked out is my domain name.

Comments

• GomarryGomarry Member
    edited May 17
    I'd draw your attention to plans from legionbox.com and swisslayer.com.
    Excellent. Great & kind Support, great service. Prices are low, there’s nothing to complain of. 

• GreenhostGreenhost Member, Provider
    Folcostok said:
    Hi Guys,
    I'm looking for a web hosting provider for someone who is starting out building websites. What I'm looking for: support multiple domains, good with WordPress, supports Cpanel or Plesk or Vesta. I'm good with $30-$40 a month budget. What hosts can you recommend me to try? Any info on Hostingsource.com hosting? Are they good?

I'm just starting out and have no experience with web service providers, the only thing I have picked out is my domain name.

Contact us to check your website and send you a suitable offer.

█ [GreenHost.Cloud | Reliable & eco-friendly Web Hosting Solution]

█ [Cloud  > Website Hosting | WordPress Hosting | Website Builder | Email Hosting]

█ [One tree per customer]

• eWebGurueWebGuru Member, Provider
    $30-40 is good budget, you can get a good VPS at this price where you can host your website.
  • MaekfeeMaekfee Member

I've been with Hostingsource.com ssd vps in the USA for over a year. Their hosting service has been fairly good. The support is good and fast. My site's performance is great. Value for what I'm receiving is excellent.